Friday, May 11, 2018

Worn Out and What I Wore

Well, I have been dragged through the mud this week. I am having a bout of insomnia and I am covering for a bunch of people at work. We also had a big unexpected visit. Anyway, here I am, looking bad until May 11, when I finally got some sleep the night before.


On Monday, I wore my Mary McFadden tropical print sundress.


I wore my Ann Taylor classic black blazer on top. I wore a gob of turquoise jewelry, but I forgot to take a picture. But nothing is new, it's all stuff I wear regularly.


On Tuesday, another sundress and blazer combo. This time, the tropical print dress is from Halogen, and the blazer is from Worthington.



This swingy number is costume. I polished it up for the outing.


On my left arm, a gold/diamond watch and a black/white diamond ring.


On my right arm, a tiny diamond X ring, and a studded leather cuff.


On Wednesday, I had two big meetings to present at, so I wanted to look my best and most professional. I chose a vintage wool sheath dress for the occasion. I also wore dark hose and really nice shoes.


On top, I wore a dark grey longer length wool blazer from Astuces. 


Yesterday, I opted for a girly look, as opposed to the somber look of the day before. This is a dress that I found in Macy's deeply discounted Last Chance Clearance Section. It was super inexpensive.




On top, I wore my black lace Bar III baseball style jacket.


I wore silver jewelry - a long herringbone chain and a blue topaz drop necklace.


Today, it suddenly turned cloudy and cool, so I got to wear some wintry clothes.


This is a Joseph A sweater - it's gold lurex with pearl trim around the neckline. The knit slacks are dusty blue and are from Express.


On top, an Alberto Makali abstract/animal print long waterfall cardigan.  It's so pretty and figure flattering.


I wore a necklace/earring set that I got in Charlotte at the Taste of Charlotte in 2016. It's wood beads, bone tubes, and a jasper pendant.


Finally, I got my Ipsy bag in the mail :



Here's what it contained:
1) Trestique matte blur stick
2) Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist
3) Adess Organic Nail Laquer
4) Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
5) Sur Medic Poreless Carbonic Peel

And that's a wrap!!! See you all soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment