Sunday, May 6, 2018

I Can't Believe It's Finally Over!!

Ugh. I have a yearly work project that I absolutely hate, and it happened this Friday. It's called CPOE - Computerized Physician Order Entry. It is designed to test our computerized pharmacy system, to be sure that different medications can be safely ordered together, and that all the black box warnings appear as they should. It's timed, and there is a lot of pressure to do well. It's over, and we did better than we ever have before. I credit this to the team that I assembled - we worked together like a well oiled machine.

So back to the fun stuff - what I wore. On Tuesday, I had a management meeting to lead, and this is what I wore:


This is a pair of lined wool slacks from Ann Taylor, and a knit tank and jacket set from Antthony Designs. It's very soft and never needs ironing.


I wore the Swarovski pin again, this time on a gold herringbone chain.



Here's a better look at the detailing on the knit set. it's very sparkly and pretty.


On my left arm, a leopard cuff from Betsey Johnson, and a smoky topaz flower ring.


On my right arm, a smoky topaz ring and a stretchy bracelet that is just plastic, but still pretty.


I rarely wear these brown suede shoes with the leopard wedges, but they fell apart today. Luckily, they made it through the meeting. I keep a spare pair of tan shoes under my desk for emergencies, so I switched them out.



On Wednesday, I wore this lavender and tropical print knit dress from eci. That is a Macy's brand.


Since the dress has black and gold chain print trim at the sleeves and hem, I wore my Versace belt.


You can see the trim here. I wore a three strand purple crystal necklace.


On my left arm, an amethyst ring and an amethyst tennis bracelet.


On my right arm, a diamond / amethyst bracelet, an opal ring, and two crystal infinity bands.


On Thursday, I wore this blue lace dress from En Focus Studio. I have four blue lace dresses, so I kept the two that I like the best, and gave the other two to my administrative assistants.




I wore three necklaces - sapphire, amethyst, and faux emerald, since the dress is very simple.


On my left arm, my Hermes CDC and my yellow gold wedding rings.


On my right arm, a sapphire cocktail ring, and a trio of bracelets - peridot, sapphire, and tanzanite.



For the big CPOE day, I wore a very comfy Antthony pants set. I have the same one in red and black.



I also wore a matching necklace and ring set - the center is moonstone and the outer stones are blue topaz.

On my left arm, a silver David Yurman bangle and a wide tanzanite ring.


On my right arm, the matching ring and a bracelet of amethyst, agate and pearl.


And that's it, for a very busy work week. Tomorrow, I may have to report for jury duty. Let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment