Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Funny Valentine

We don't celebrate V Day, and it's not because we are anti-mush or anything. It's just that our anniversary is 5 days before, so it's overkill. Anyway, I did wear red, so I get those points, right?


This skirt is really old, and it's by Bernardo. On top, i have a dolman sleeve tee made by Soprano that I got at Nordstrom with my birthday gift card.



As I spin toward the closet, you will see the big reveal!!



The tee has a lace up corset style detail that I wound red satin ribbon through. It came with a black self fabric sash.



I wore two necklaces, both garnet, and both given to me by my mom.


On my left arm, a garnet bracelet, a ruby/diamond band and a round solitaire.


On my right arm, a fire opal ring and a garnet/opal bracelet.


Yesterday, a whole different style. I also go this crushed velvet dress with my gift card, but I neglected to look at the label.


I wore my Carole Little blue velvet coat with the crocodile print on top - a perfect match!!


Here's a closeup of the twist detail at the empire waist of the dress.


My velvet choker from Nordstrom in Portland made another appearance. Today, my neck is about as long as a Canada goose's. I really stretched it up.


On my left arm, a studded black leather bracelet and a London Blue Topaz ring.


On my right arm, a sapphire/diamond ring and a costume bracelet.



Me February Birchbox came last night.


Here is what I got:
1) Number 4 L'eau de Mare Hydrating shampoo and conditioner
2) Marcelle Hydra-C Eye Contour Gel Cream
3) R + Co Park Ave Blow out Balm
4) The Beauty Crop Wing Woman Liquid Eyeliner
5) Benefit BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara



Linking with :
www.ohmyheartsiegirl.com, www.getyourprettyon.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.shoppingmycloset.com,www.pumpsandpushups.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.elegantlydresssedandstylish.com, www.idodeclaire.com, www.cuteandlittle.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.myriadmusings.net, www.thefashioncanvas.com, www.rosyoutlookblog.com, www.poshclassymom.com, www.theblendedblog.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com

See you all soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty floral skirt! Loved the surprise bow on the back of your tee. The silver crushed velvet dress is fantastic! How do you like your Birch Box? I've heard mixed reviews.

    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Rosie!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete