Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Midweek Mixup

Nothing much to say - extremely busy at work. So here is what I wore yesterday:


This is a Rebecca Taylor dress. It's navy blue with black elastic insets, and is made of thick scuba material.


On top, a blue/black plaid boucle jacket. It has lurex woven throughout.


I'm getting ready to fly !!!

I wore a velvet and crystal choker that I got in Portland.



On my left arm, a leather and crystal bracelet that I got in Baltimore and a white gold wedding set.



On my right arm, two silver bracelets, my mom's engagement ring and a sapphire/diamond band.


Today, a pants suit by Roth LeCoven and a beaded sweater from INC.




My necklace is from Kenneth Jay Lane.


On my right arm, a ruby/diamond ring and a studded leather bracelet.


On my left arm, a leather cuff from INC and a ruby cocktail ring.


Linking with :

www.ohmyheartsiegirl.com, www.shoppingmycloset.com, www.getyourprettyon.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com, www.idodeclaire.com, www.cuteandlittle.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.myriadmusings.net, www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.rosyoutlookblog.com, www.jerseygirltexanheart.com, www.poshclassymom.com, www.theblendedblog.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.positivepracticeliving.com

3 comments:

  1. I just love that black & white blazer!! It's so fun!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best looks for the office. Loving the blazer!! So great that you can mix it up with so many combinations. Fabulous!
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2018/02/fashion-informant-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blazer is very versatile - it has navy, black, white, red and green. So it will go with almost anything you pull from your closet.

    ReplyDelete