Thursday, July 30, 2015

Inspecting, Not Expecting!!!

I didn't post yesterday because I was part of an internal team that conducted an inspection of our hospital in preparation for the government to come later this year. I was designated to cover the OR, the ED, and Interventional Radiology (IR). As a result, I spent most of the day in OR scrubs. So I wore a very casual outfit to work before I changed.



This is just a pair of Champion yoga pants and a Custo Barcelona tunic that I got at the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. Custo Barcelona can cost a little bit of money, but the prints are so detailed and colorful. Here are two closeups of the print.




The royal blue and dark green part is hard to see, even in person. I wore my self made lapis necklace.


                                            Today, I am back to "Normal". Behold.


I am wearing a Weekend Traffic dress and a Mossimo linen jacket. Weekend Traffic is a local brand, manufactured in Irvine, Ca, which is about 10 miles down the road from Huntington Beach.



It has a print of Chinese characters with various opium bottles scattered on top. I wore a mustard suede belt for some contrast.



I chose my weird green resin necklace. It's one of my favorite costume pieces.



On my right arm, my new beaded/crystal bracelet from Saks and my Montana green peridot ring.





On my left arm, two small gold bracelets, and my Nordstrom green creepy ring.


And you know that I would never pass up an opportunity to wear my green witch shoes !!!


Now that I am all caught up, let's link!!! It's Thursday, so that means Alice at www.happinessatmidlife.com has Throwback Thursday. And I missed Wednesday, which means Tameka from www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com is hosting Who's Wearing What Wednesdays, but I will back track to her cute blog. And lastly, Grace and www.colorandgrace.com is having Color and Grace. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pointed heels with the laces, love the detail! You have lovely jewelry, I love the ring and the pendant in the first jewelry picture. and what an adorable dress!

    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jess - this dress got ENDLESS positive comments all day. It's very unusual, which is the hallmark of Weekend Traffic. And my jewel collection has been slowly built over almost 40 years with a generous hubby and a jewelry loving mama. When My 95 year old mom asks what i want for my birthday, i always pick a piece of her jewelry. I get something gorgeous, I get something that was my mom's, and she gets to give me a sliver of her legacy, which shes loves. WIn Win Win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jess - this dress got ENDLESS positive comments all day. It's very unusual, which is the hallmark of Weekend Traffic. And my jewel collection has been slowly built over almost 40 years with a generous hubby and a jewelry loving mama. When My 95 year old mom asks what i want for my birthday, i always pick a piece of her jewelry. I get something gorgeous, I get something that was my mom's, and she gets to give me a sliver of her legacy, which shes loves. WIn Win Win!!!

    ReplyDelete