Friday, April 13, 2018

Weekday Shenanigans

Not a lot going on of much note, except that work is very busy. But on Wednesday night, Doc and I went to a sponsored dinner at Ruth's Chris steak house. I had a rib eye and he had salmon. It was delicious.


I had three back to back meetings on Thursday morning, starting at 6 AM. This is what I wore - it's a dress that I got at some thrift shop at some time and never wore. It's nice and comfy, some type of thick knit. The waist has a pleating/ruching detail.




I wore two necklaces - the shorter one is gold herringbone and the longer one is costume INC.



On my left arm, a gold bracelet, a gold/diamond dust bracelet, and my huge "old lady" smoky topaz ring.


On my right arm, a Betsey Johnson leopard cuff and a smaller smoky topaz ring.


My Ipsy bag came, and I really like this one, too!!



Here's what was inside:


1) Firma eyeshadow brush
2) Steve Laurant blush
3) NoTS Once Finishing Cream
4) bioroce Pore Tightener Pearl Mask
5) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Well, it was a tiring week due to extra work, so I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment