Monday, March 5, 2018

It's a Wrap

My bacon wrapped pork loin, that is. Here it is, in all its glory:


This was a four pound tenderloin, sliced in half lengthwise, then stuffed with cream cheese, spinach, onion and garlic.  Then I laid it down on a lattice made of bacon, rolled it once, and toothpicked it together. I cooked it for 75 minutes at 350.



I served it with cheesy mashed potatoes and sweet and sour red cabbage.



Here's what I wore to cover my belly full of pork:


The dress is INC and the belt is Versace.



Three necklaces: the shortest is garnet and diamond dust, the middle is an LV lock and the longest is a KJL pineapple shaped pendant with red crystals.



On my left arm, my yellow gold wedding set and a studded leather cuff.


On my right arm, a ruby/diamond ring, a ruby bracelet and a garnet bracelet.



Linking with:

www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.northwestblonde.com, www.sincerelyjennamarie.com, www.finewhateverblog.com, www.stylenudge.com, www.eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com, www.pinksole.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.fakefabulous.com, www.bylaurenm.com, www.glassofglam.com, www.onemotherhen.blogspot.com, www.goodrandomfun.blogspot.com, www.notdeadyetstyle.com


See you all soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment