Thursday, February 22, 2018

Fuzzy Time

I heard that it's National Margarita Day, not National Fuzzy Navel Day. So since I don't like margaritas, I will give you a fuzzy sweater instead.


Underneath it is a dress from Apt 9. I got it a long time ago and ignored it until now.



On top, my fuzzy red cashmere sweater from Neiman Marcus. It has a matching camisole.


I wore two necklaces because the longer one hit me at a somewhat inappropriate spot. Both are Kenneth Jay Lane pieces.


On my left arm, my yellow gold wedding rings and a red leather/crystal bracelet.



On my right arm, a gold bracelet and a garnet ring.



Yesterday I tried a whole different color scheme. The blue ombre tunic sweater is Joseph A. It will be going in the trash because it snags like crazy.  The skirt is Peck and Peck from Stein Mart.



On top, a green suede jacket from Bernardo.


Here's a better look at the skirt. It has a back zip, elastic front waist and pockets.


Another one of my mom's KJL pieces. I am on a roll.



And my INC navy suede shoes for the win.



So let's link!!

www.ohmyheartsiegirl.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.shoppingmycloset.com, www.wifemommmyme.com, www.rosyoutlookblog.com, www.getyourprettyon.com, www.jerseygirltexanheart.com, www.pumpsandpushups.com, www.theblendedblog.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.classtyettrendy.com, www.polka-dottyplace.blogspot.com, www.alabouroflife.com, www.goodrandomfun.blogspot.com, www.stylininstlouis.com, www.lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com, www.eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com, www.eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com


Have a great day !!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving both looks! Thanks for joining the linkup.
    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete