Monday, January 15, 2018

Sunshine and Sparkles

We'll get to the sparkles first - this is what I wore today:


This is a very old Ann Taylor dress with a side sarong tie.




This is a picture of me flipping my hair back when I put on my jacket and pulled it out from underneath the collar.



There we are - sparkly jacket from Nite Line all adjusted. No sparkles were harmed.


This jacket has almost every color of the rainbow in the print.



Three necklaces today - the shortest is garnet, the middle is a multi gemstone barrel and the longest is sapphire.



On my left arm, my yellow gold wedding set, a gold bracelet and a multi gemstone tennis style bracelet.

On my right arm, my giant amethyst ring, a sapphire bracelet and a multi gemstone bracelet.



So my birthday is coming up. I ordered myself two gifts - here is the first one.


Some Valentino sunglasses - they are black and maroon. The V is maroon and has clear crystals.




I am sure that everyone has heard about the rain In California this past week. Kenni used our beautiful weekend to catch up on his sunbathing. The belly lump is his dinner - I was shocked at how big his gut became after he ate.


This is Vinni, looking through our filthy muddy paw stained sliding door.


By the way, don't come for dinner at our house. I caught Doc and his co-conspirator, Pandi, "cleanng" the frying pan.

Okay, so it did go through a high temperature wash after this episode.


Linking with:

www.notdressedaslamb.com, www.finewhateverblog.com, www.northwestblonde.com, www.stylenudge.com, www.blogghetti.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.bylaurenm.com, www.glassofglam.com, www.onemotherhen.blogspot.com, www.notdeadyetstyle.com, www.pinksole.com


See you all later !!1

2 comments:

  1. I just saw a dress like this the other day - nearly tried it one! Maybe I should have because yours looks great on. x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress and the jacket is a stunner, Rosie! Thanks for linking up, xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete