Friday, December 15, 2017

All the Jingle Ladies

I saw that on a sweatshirt and though it was cute, but I'm pretty sure that I am almost the last person to see it. Anyway, Wednesday saw the successful delivery of Doc's Christmas present:


A beautiful vintage bookcase for his antique medical book collection (or some of it). I placed a few of our mementos on the shelves. Doc's childhood teddy bear:



Two crystal doorstops from my own childhood:



My favorite picture of my favorite dogs - Delila, Black Jack, and Domino: PS Don't tell Pandi


Yesterday, we had our office Christmas party. I resurrected my wonderful Calvin Klein sweater dress for the occasion.



I wore the same necklaces as the day before - my mom's coin from the Vatican and my Louis Vuitton padlock.


Also, the same arms as the day before - left has my yellow gold wedding set and my Hermes CDC. i somehow neglected to get my right arm, but it wasn't all that exciting.



 Today, we have the management Christmas party. I am wearing a gold lurex sweater dress from Express.


On top, my gold leather jacket from C Concept. My pictures today are tilted and even more amateurish than usual, because Doc is off today and was snoring happily away as I was getting ready to leave for work.

Three costume necklaces, all from INC.


We do a gift exchange at the party. One year, I had just come home from a trip the night before the party. I had purchased the gift early, but forgot the wrapping paper. I wrapped it in some crappy leftover paper, and it was the last gift chosen. Boo. So this year, I have a new strategy.


We'll see how well this works.

Let's link up:

www.ohmyheartsiegirl.com, www.highlatitudestyle.com, www.threadsforthomasblog.com, www.northwestmountainliving.com, www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com, www.fashionshouldbefun.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.alabouroflife.com, www.stylininstlouis.com, www.tipsyheelz.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.jolynneshane.com, www.afiremanswife.com, www.lizzieinlace.com


See you all soon !!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. You look stunning in the little red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dresses on you! Love the gold and the pink with shimmer. Love the bookcase, and i collect Boyds bears, so cute its the childhood teddy.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete