Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Trifecta

I had to make an appointment yesterday, so no time to blog. The good thing about that is that today you get to see three outfits !! First, Tuesday's getup :


One of my Antthony Designs pants sets. I got so many compliments on this, and it is one of the most comfortable things I own !! I got 4 of them in different designs last year when I was taking care of my mom right before her death (for the easy care) and I am so glad I did that.




Sadly, my Coldwater Creek pewter belt is looking less than spiffy. I'll have to try and polish it up a bit and see what happens.


I wore my purple Austrian crystal necklace.



On my right arm, a tanzanite tennis bracelet and an opal/amethyst ring.



On my left arm, another opal/amethyst ring and two more Austrian crystal bracelets.


Yesterday, I wore a very neglected Apt 9 shift dress.


It's very loose and has a sort of bubble shape to it.


On top, a vintage jacket from Bullock's Wilshire Pasadena. A very old, very tony store that is no longer in business.


The dress has a bow at the empire seam that is deep royal satin. A very cute touch.



Likewise, the jacket has satin buttons, collar, and button vents.





I wore a smaller Austrian crystal necklace that I got as a gift one Christmas.


On my left arm, white gold wedding rings, a diamond tennis bracelet and a sapphire tennis bracelet.



On my right arm, my mom's engagement ring ans a sapphire/diamond band.



Today, a Calvin Klein number. I described the color to my coworkers as "filing cabinet beige".



It has a black yoke with studs. I wore my buffalo turquoise and smoky topaz statement necklace.



On my left arm, a leopard jasper ring and my Swarovksi Infinity bracelet.


On my right arm, a Brighton bracelet and a hematite ring.


 So there you have it - my week in work wear. Now for the links:

www.ohmyheartsiegirls.com, www.highlatitudestyle.com, www.getyourprettyon.com, www.shoppingmycloset.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com, www.thepleatedpoppy.com, www.finewhateverblog.com, www.sandyalamode.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.theblendedblog.com, www.rosyoutlookblog.com, www.jerseygirltexanheart.com, www.alabouroflife.com, www.stylininstlouis.com, www.dousedinpink.com, www.eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com


See you all later !!!


5 comments:

  1. Such lovely colours, you look smashing in this. x Nice to link up with you. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are great looks and you took me down memory lane with the comment about Bullock's Wilshire. Thank you for sharing your styling genius with my Fine-Whatever link up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. My favorite of these outfits is the one with the pink dress. Your jewelry is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Calvin Klein outfit! You have some beautiful jewellery x

    ReplyDelete