Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Minor Mishap

Today will be another hot and humid day, which is unusual for SoCal. It's generally beautiful and pleasant. So I wisely prepared by wearing a trusted silk dress that I have had for a long time.



On top, a cotton waterfall cardigan in a nice light weight knit.


Here's a side view, even though it's a bit hunchback looking.



I wore a KJL costume seashell on a gold neck wire to continue the beachy theme.


On my right arm, a Black Hills Gold ring and a stretchy crystal bracelet from Saks.


On my left arm, a wedding band and an INC cuff that I got in Fort Lauderdale.


So far so good. What could go wrong? Well, instead of regular hose, I wore fishnets for the coolness factor. The net rubbed my big toes like crazy in the Enzo Angiolini sandals I had on. So when I got to my office, I switched to my Born old lady slippers - blessed relief!!!!



Last night, while touching up my hair color, I decided to try out a mask that I got in my last Ipsy bag.



I look like Freddie Kreuger with it on.


But I
 must say, it seemed to do the trick. My poor old face does look a little better.



So let's link !!

www.theperfectstormbffs.com, www.shoppingmycloset.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.sandyalamode.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.myriadmusings.net, www.polka-dottyplace.blogspot.com, www.visionsofvogue.com, www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.jerseygirltexanheart.com, www.themummychronicles.com, www.poshclassymom.com, www.pumpsandpushups.com, www.seekingsunshine.com, www.theblendedblog.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.classyyettrendy.com, www.tuckerup.blogspot.com, www.indahnuria.com

See you all soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to read you blog post, thanks for sharing. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right with you in the suffering with this unusual hot and humid SoCal weather. Your choice of fishnets was creative but I would have just gone with bare legs. Thanks for adding your post to my Fine-Whatever link up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete