Thursday, August 17, 2017

A Little Bit Country

And a little bit posh. I say this because of my jacket:


This Chanel-inspired jacket is from Silk Land. It's a little bit country because the trim is denim. Underneath, I have a crocheted sweater dress from Victoria's Secret.


Spreading my wings to remove the jacket to show you the dress. The jacket is fully lined in hot pink silk.



With this outfit, I am wearing a costume necklace with big pearls and pink crystal drops.


On my left arm, an X ring from INC and a stretchy crystal bracelet from Saks.


On my right arm, an opal/diamond ring and a gold/diamond dust bangle.




I never showed you the Ipsy bag that came last week. The theme is peace love lipstick. And below the bag is a big fluffy powder brush.



The other four products were:
1) Steve Laurant precision liner
2) Heart of Gold Elixir
3) Winky Lux Peeper Perfect  eye gel
4) Josie Maran Argan Oil Vibrancy Foundation - I usually wear Chanel Les Beiges, but I tried this and it seems really nice as well.



Since I managed to get an extra post in this week, not that many links:

www.alabouroflife.com, www.goodrandomfun.blogspot.com, www.lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com, www.eclecticredbarn.com, www.eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com, www.highlatitudestyle.com

Have a wonderful day !!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party with your post. This pink Chanel inspired jacket is so chic. You look gorgeous. Great styling!

    ReplyDelete