Friday, June 30, 2017

Red White and Blue

Of course!!! Except, these patriotic colors are in two different outfits. Yesterday saw the red and white:




They were combined with pink and black in this Saks Fifth Avenue Black dress.


This dress has a surprise in the back !!! It is also so comfy that It feels like I'm wearing nothing.


I wore three necklaces. The shortest one is a garnet and diamond pendant.



Then we have a black pearl pendant and an amethyst drop on the longer gold ropes.



On my right arm, a leather/goldtone cuff from INC and a ruby/diamond ring.


On my left arm, my Hermes CDC and my yellow gold wedding rings.



Today, we add the blue !!



This is a vintage silk Hawaiian print top and some white DKNY jeans.


I wore the amethyst drop pendant again, along with a gold herringbone chain.


On my left arm, two pieces of vintage costume jewelry - a faux turquoise ring and a multicolored rhinestone bracelet from JBK.


On my right arm, another costume enamel ring, and a gold bracelet.


And that 's all !! Now I only have to work for 5 more hours, then I have 4 wonderful days off!!!

Linking with :
www.threadsforthomas.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com, www.fashionshouldbefun.com, www.highlatitudestyle.com, www.vanityandmestyle.com, www.stylininstlouis.com, www.eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.adrilately.blogspot.com, www.jolynneshane.com, www.lizzieinlace.com, www.theclosetbychristie.com, www.jaymieashcraft.com, www.afiremanswife.com, www.alabouroflife.com, www.lifeaswknowitbypaula.com, www.tinaspinkfriday.blogspot.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.rachelthehat.com

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits! Nice jewelry! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun outfits, with great accessories! Those DKNY jeans are fabulous!
    Thank you for linking up with Fabulous Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete