Friday, April 28, 2017

Easter Eggs?

I went for a run in HB Central Park the other night. As I rounded the corner, what did I see?





One of the Egyptian Goose flocks had 6 chicks!!! They must have been Easter eggs !!


Also, here's a closer view of the origami neckline on the Apt 9 jacket that I wore on Tuesday.


It's very nicely done, and the jacket came from Kohl's.


Yesterday, I worked from 11-8 because of a night time meeting. Doc had already left for his office before I got dressed, so I was left to my own devices. I propped my camera on two bookends.


This outfit is a pair of Antthony black slacks and two tank tops, a yellow one layered under a floral one.


They have racer backs, which is a no-no for any office, I would assume.


So I wore my black lace Bar III bomber jacket on top.


I wore three necklaces - amethyst, citrine, and faux emerald, all one gold chains.


On my right arm, a real emerald/diamond ring and my Hermes CDC.


On my left arm, three multi-gem bracelets, and my Claddagh wedding ring.


Today, I was all about the comfort:



This is a Karen Scott embellished T shirt. I love that it's a little bit longer in length. I am also wearing a Dress Barn blue, white and black flared skirt with godets for extra swoosh.


Here is a better look at the silver detail on the T shirt.



I wore my silver braided necklace that my mom gave me for my birthday one year.


On my right arm, a sapphire/diamond ring and a lapis/opal watch that was also my mom's. 



On my left arm, two tricolor gold bracelets, my INC X ring, and a blue topaz/garnet ring.

And I will leave you with the roses that Doc brought me this week. What a guy, eh??



Linking with :
www.jolynneshane.com, www.eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com, www.highlatitudestyle.com, www.threadsforthomas.com, www.fashionshouldbefun.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.apocketfullofpolkadots.com, www.stylininstlouis.com, www.vanityandmestyle.com, www.theredclosetdiaries.com, www.alabouroflife.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.lizzieinlace.com, www.rachelthehat.com

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits, and I love your accessories! Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. You have an awesome jewelry collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfits, I've been loving florals lately and really like your floral top and how you wore it! Thanks for linking up in the Wearable Wednesday linkup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete