Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Et Fini !!!

Yesterday, I had one of my bigger events for my job here at the hospital. It's called the Patient Safety Fair, and all employees are welcome to come and learn the latest info on patient care. In order to get it all set up by 7 AM, I had to get up at 4:45. This may account for the dark pictures and the even darker expression:



Comfort and mobility were the buzz words for the day, so of course I chose my Calvin Klein knit jumpsuit. I love this thing so much.


I topped it with a black pinstripe blazer with gold sequin embellishment around the waistline.


 Here are a couple of closer looks at the jacket. As you can see, it's all gold lame inside.






I wore my chunky gold tone costume necklace with this outfit. 


On my right arm, two gold/diamond dust bracelets, and my veiny boulder ring from Nordstrom.



On my left arm, a gold/ diamond dust bangle, and my INC costume X ring.



Happily, the fair was a great success - everyone learned a lot and had a good time while they did it. My staff gave me these tokens of their gratitude - and it made me very happy to see that!!



Onto today, and back to our regular programming!!! This is what I wore:


  The skirt is Bisou Bisou, back from 2007. I used to go to JC Penney a lot back then. The top is another item from my current obsession, Antthony Designs. This is the other piece that I found on Ebay for a very good price. It includes two shark bite tunics, this orchid one, and an aubergine one, and a scarf that coordinates with either color. I told Doc that the top is from that guy who I watch on TV sometimes, and he said , " Well, you seem to really like him, so that's good, isn't it?" Yes, it is.



Here's a closeup of the diagonally striped skirt and the lace print on the chiffon scarf.


My purple Austrian crystal necklace got out of its cage again today.



On my right arm, two lavender agate and silver bracelets, and a tanzanite ring that was my mom's.


On my left arm, an elaborate leather cuff from Spiegel, a Swarovski band, and a diamond cluster that was also my mom's. Like me, she had a lot of jewelry, and always matched it to her outfits.


So that's all, except for some links:
www.theperfectstormbffs.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.thepleatedpoppy.com, www.poshclassymom.com, www.cuteandlittle.com, www.shelbeeontheedge.com, www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com, www.stylelixir.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.rosyoutlookblog.com

Have a great day - see you all around the bend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment