Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Call the Saint Bernards!!!!

It is POURING out today. When I got home last night, it was chilly, and Elli was nowhere to be found:



She was doing a pretty good job of hiding from me. She totally looks like a fetus here.




She was finally convinced to come out after I turned the furnace way up. I get too hot, but I had some work to do in the garage, so I went out there until she came out. I cancelled the rescue squad of Saint Bernards.


We had a game day substitution in the old outfit today. It was even colder and drearier than expected, so I decide to wear a turtleneck sweater, instead of the embellished Tshirt I had picked out.



The turtleneck is made by Classiques Entier, a Nordstrom house brand. The black blazer is Emanuel Ungaro, and the knit skirt is made by Clio. I decided to give it some shape by wearing a black velvet belt with a gold buckle. Here's a better look at the vintage dance hall girls print on the skirt.


I originally had on my long tassel necklace, but it hit my belt, so I changed to my shorter goldtone collar.


Since both the sweater and jacket have long sleeves, no bracelets today. On my right hand, I wore my Saks white enamel and crystal ring.


On my left hand, a smoky topaz and diamond ring that I haven't worn in a while.


And to finish it all off, my BCBG boots.


So let's do some linking!!! First, Kileen from www.cuteandlittle.com is back, with On Trend Tuesday. Next, Jess at www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com has Turning Heads Tuesday, and finally, Laura at www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com has Trend Spin.

Have a good day, and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment