Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Waiting it Out

This week, we have surveyors at our hospital, which means that everything STOPS dead while we show them whatever they want to see. It's a surprise survey, so I did not get the opportunity to dress super professionally yesterday, but today is a different story.


Doc liked this long pleated silk skirt and a knit peasant top with chiffon sleeves.


My belt is really old and has been ignored for quite a long time. I wore my rose gold locket since it was long enough to not interfere with my neckline.



I wore my Tahari maryjanes even though they are not a perfect match - the horror, but they are just so cute.



Today, I knew they would be back, so I wore a suit by Dani Max. It has a jacket, a printed vest type thing and black slacks.



This is the slacks and the vest.


Then I added the deep red jacket.



The jacket has gold buttons, and so I wore a matte gold collar with multi colored cabochons.


Yesterday, it was Certified Hospital Professionals Day. I am certified a couple of different ways, in a couple of different disciplines.


My staff sent me roses and brought tamales.



This weekend, the Cherry Blossom Festival interrupted my Sunday run through the park. But I dodged them and persevered.




For St Paddy's Day, I had a large tot of Irish Whiskey, and made bangers with onions, bacon and gold peppers, cabbage with carrots and mashed potatoes.





And now we are up to date !!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your looks. You are so elegant and chic.
    XO
    Miri
    https://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete