Monday, March 12, 2018

Jean Genie

I went to a cosmetic party yesterday at a friend's house and this is what I wore:


Jeans!!! I used to wear jeans all the time, but then yoga pants and jeggings were invented, and so I don't wear jeans much anymore. I wore a red velour turtleneck with them.


On top, my deep red leather jacket from id Sport.


I wore two necklaces - the top one is garnet and the bottom one is my LV lock pendant.


Here's a closer look at the embellished cuffs of my jeans - they have a printed velvet band edged with rhinestones.



Today, a good old standby - my Calvin Klein scuba dress. Doc was making me laugh this morning.



On top, my Style and Co grey sweater jacket.


I wore the same two necklaces that I always wear with this dress - I got them in Las Vegas a few years ago.


On my left arm, my yellow gold wedding rings and two enamel/crystal bangles.


On my right arm, an enamel/crystal ring from Saks and an INC cuff that I got in Fort Lauderdale.



And that's about it - tomorrow I go to see the Dr Phil show - stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello can you write me Please i have a question to your Velvet Shirts Please write back greeting Please

    ReplyDelete