Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Sweating in the Rain

It's been so warm this winter that I haven't had the chance to wear that many of my heavier weight sweaters, but since it poured yesterday, I wore one...


This is a wrap sweater that I suppose can be worn pulled down longer over leggings. I folded the wide ribbed band up and doubled it over. Underneath, I wore a black pleated blouse with some lace and sequin embellishment.



I wore the velvet/rhinestone lariat that I got up in Portland.



This skirt is from Target - here's a better look at the pattern. I think it can be worn with mustard, gray and mauve, as well as black.



Today, it's still a bit chilly, so I wore basic wool pinstripe slacks and a very old wool sweater from Coldwater Creek. It's a little itchy.


Here she comes.....


I took two pictures of my necklace because it's hard to see. But it gave me a chance to show off the embroidery on the sweater as well as the tank underneath.




On my left arm, a leather bracelet, my round solitaire and a three stone fire opal band.


On the other arm, a leather/crystal bracelet and another fire opal/diamond ring.



Pandi now photobombs every photo session. I think the fame is getting to her head :)





My January Birchbox came.



Here's what it had, from top to bottom:
1) R + Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
2) Love of Color Vibrant Matte Lipstick in Playful
3) Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Eyeshadow in Veronica
4) Real Chemistry 3 Minute Peel
5) Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse


And that's , so let's link:

Bye for now !!

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweater! Your jewelry game is strong!

    Please stop by at www.colorandgrace.com every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for linkup parties! Hope to see you there!

    Grace Liang

    www.colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these styles. You look great! Thanks for sharing.
    ~ Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie- Your fashions are great. I saw that you sign up for the Build Your Email List Party but I can't find your subscription sign up. If you let me know where to find it, I would be happy to subscribe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete