Friday, September 23, 2016

Back to the Boss

Well, I spent yesterday doing laundry, unpacking, grocery shopping, etc. I did have time for a run through HB Central Park. My little flock of Egyptian geese were there, and they are getting bigger.




All five chicks are still alive, and the Egyptian geese fame is spreading. While I was photographing them, a number of people stopped and commented that they are watching out for the little family.

Also, yesterday was Elli's day at the office as the spokesmodel for Beach Medical.





Here she is, in her private corner office. She was mad at Doc because he forgot her wet food, and she had to eat dry until she came home. I gave her Salmon and Sweet Potato, which is her favorite flavor, and all was forgiven.

So, what did I wear today?






This is one of the Slinky Brand pantsuits that I got during my mom's final illness, since they are so comfy and so easy to care for. It's a two piece, with an elasticized waist on the pants, a cowl neckline, and cold shoulders. I am wearing a Dolce and Gabbana belt.


On my left arm, two gold bracelets and my yellow gold wedding set. I never wear real diamonds on vacation, because they could get lost or stolen, so I am happy to be wearing these rings again.



On my right arm, a costume bracelet that I got in Truckee, California (near Reno, Nevada), a tiger eye ring, and a gold woven ring.



As a final touch, I am wearing a goldtone lariat necklace from Greenbeads by Emily and Ashley.

Today, I am linking with:
www.nancysfashionstyle.com, www.theclosetbychristie.com, www.poshclassymom.com, and www.fashionshouldbefun.com

Glad to be back in the swing, and see you all later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment