Monday, April 4, 2016

Back to the Grind in Grey!!!

Here's what I wore to start the work Week:




This is a textured dress made by BCBG Max Azria. On top, I have a knit waterfall cardi with lace insets.





O my right arm, two silver bracelets (one with tanzanite) and a sapphire/diamond ring.



 On my left arm, a silver bangle,and a wide band with more tanzanites.




And I finished it off with a statement necklace made of glass stones.


Yesterday, I went to the neighborhood Japanese gift shop to see of they had anything cool. First, I got some frozen potstickers for Elli's meds to go in. She eats them easily if they are in one of these.


Then, I got a few things for the house.


First, plastic food for Preston's plastic animals.


 Then, a mango slicer and a table runner with monkeys on it.


The giant hanger is for bath towels - such a good idea!! and the brown box for Doc to toss his keys and junk in.


Two little dishes for Elli's food, since I broke two the day before, and a jar for the bathroom, to hold sample size tubes of face stuff.

Some Monday links!!! Deb at www.elegantlyfashionable.com has Classy Monday, and Cherie at www.stylenudge.com has Shoe and Tell. Then Patti at www.notdeadyetstyle.com has Visible Monday. Have a great day and I will see you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great look, and I love the silver accents, Rosie. Thanks so much for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete