Friday, October 31, 2014

Here Kitty Kitty !!!

So in honor of Halloween, I am once again sporting an outfit that is not a costume, but which I am sure will be mistaken for one at some point today. Here we go!!
Meeeooowww!! The animal print blouse came from New York and Company, a mall store. The leggings are from Kohl's. I am wearing black tights underneath to ensure that I am nice and opaque, and not flashing anyone. I decided to wear a belt that I have had since the 80s, and is my favorite belt ever. I have already had to McGyver it together a couple of times when one of the chains ruptured.


My necklace is matte gold tone. I got it, along with a longer version, at Stein Mart. It has black cabochons on the stations.


On my left arm, a black leather/crystal bracelet, and a ring that was a souvenir from Baltimore. On my right arm, the crystal/enamel ring I got at Saks a couple of weeks ago, and some gold/white bangles that I don't know where they were purchased.




Now for the real excitement!!! Because of Ebola preparation, I worked a lot of overtime, so I got a lot of extra dough. So I decided to get myself a present, since that much overtime is very hard to do. I had heard that Target did a collaboration with Altazurra, which is a designer that I like, but can rarely afford. So after work yesterday, off to Target I went. I also needed to get candy for the Trick or Treaters. Well, I didn't like the Altazurra stuff, but I did get these babies:


They are made by Sam and Libby, and they cost a total of ........ $22.48!!! They are gorgeous. They are black suede on the toe,black leather on the heel, ankle high, and have 3 gold buckles on the side. And on the other side


There is a sturdy zipper with a gold tone fob. And that light part on the sole is also goldtone. They're so beautiful. There were only a few pairs left.

As I mentioned, in an effort to reconnect after my absence, I am linking like crazy. Today, there are three lovely blogs that I am joining. First is Renae from www.simplesequins.com, then Sara at www.sabbystyle.com, and last but not least, Whitney at www.whitneyalamode.blogspot.com. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress, fall fashionable!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots....great find - I love the gold details!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice and Clarie - It's so much fun to join linkups!! We had some more fall weather over the weekend here in SoCal, but another heat wave is upon us later this week. I'll see you guys next week, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete