Thursday, February 1, 2018

Plie, Arabesque, or Grand Jete?

I have heard that if you point your toe out and turn 1/4 of the way to the side, you look better in pictures. Since I am a scientist by profession, of course I did an experiment.


Above, the usual front facing hands on hips pose. Below, the usual 1/2 turn to the side pose.


And now, the new position:


I do look a tad more delicate than I normally do. This is a GAP silk skirt, a Limited velour tank and an INC cardigan. I think you can see my Tahari shoes better also.


Two necklaces, both costume pieces. And on my left arm, an INC cuff and my giant smoky topaz.


Yesterday I wore a completely different palette. This is a black and white abstract Michael Kors dress with an H&M marching band style jacket on top.

It has a peplum in the back and bracelet length sleeves.


You can see the details a little bit here. Two necklaces - one silver herringbone and one convertible piece with an onyx center.


On my left arm, an onyx ring and a silver tone /crystal costume bracelet.


On my right arm, an Italian silver bracelet and a hematite ring.


And here are the roses that my coworkers got me for my birthday. So pretty.


Let's do a whole lotta linking!!

www.shelbeeonthedge.com, www.ohmyheartsiegirl.com, www.getyourprettyon.com, www.shoppingmycloset.com, www.rosyoutlookblog.com, www.colorandgrace.com, www.pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com, www.jerseygirltexanheart.com, www.poshclassymom.com, www.pumpsandpushups.com, www.theblendedblog.com, www.clairejustineoxox.com, www.classyyettrendy.com, www.positivepracticeliving.com, www.alabouroflife.com, www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com, www.goodrandomfun.blogspot.com, www.lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com, www.highlatitudestyle.com, www.eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com, www.twentiesgirlstyle.com

See you soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits and love your shoes! I actually thought the first outfit was a dress. So cute how you wore and styled it. Those are gorgeous flowers. Happy birthday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looks, and i love the rose colored tank with the lace. You know i love jewelry, and the cuff has such a pretty design!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits. I love your first one, it is so me :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at The Wednesday Link Up. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you all!! I have become less of a fan about another birthday, but it is a good excuse to buy myself something I have been eyeing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole piece of online TV has changed the way wherein where we are checked. You can totally swear off the tumult of TV adverts and focus on getting the news. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete