Wednesday, June 24, 2015

All That Glitters is Not Gold

In this case, it's black and gold !!! I reached into my Maybe bag and pulled out this black and gold striped Karen Scott T shirt. I held it next to a bunch of skirts, and even though this outfit is screaming to be mocked ( a day without teasing is like a day without sunshine) I went for it.


I matched it up with an ancient silk pleated skirt by Versace.  Here's a closer look at the classic print from the brand.



Personally, I love this combo. I went a step further and wore my Versace belt.



My INC tassel and crystal necklace seemed like a good fit as well. On my left arm,


I have a black and gold bangle from Coldwater Creek and my white enamel/crystal ring from Saks.
On my right arm,


A stretchy crystal bracelet, also from Saks and a malachite ring. I chose my David Aaron shoes.


And I am good to go!!! I also wanted to show you the two pictures I have finished from my Colorama Coloring Book. For some reason, I find this hobby very relaxing ( and somewhat addicting).


  


Tonight, I will be trying out two new workout tapes that my neighbor gave me.



I have a few Kathy Smith and I like her. Gunnar Petersen is a new one for me, so we'll see about him.

Onto the Wednesday links - the same ladies I love. First, Lindsey at www.thepleatedpoppy.com is having What I wore. Then, Liz at www.shoppingmycloset.com is hosting Style Me Wednesday.  Lastly, Tameka at www.pastriespumpsand pi.blogspot.com has Who's Wearing What. Let's see what clever mocking and comments I get today. I promise that I'll share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment